Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zwei

Something different. I decided to try not using any guitar. Not too bad, I must say. I know the ending is a little abrupt, but I didn't want to force it just to flush it out. I knew where I wanted it to end up and once I figured out how I was getting back from the key change, I just brought the train into the station. Hope you like. :-)


1 comment:

  1. I do like it. It has a smooth, jazzy feel to it that makes me think of walking in Paris, mid-morning on a bright, breezy springtime day. Not a care in the world, lots of lush greenery, and friends waiting at a sidewalk cafe' in the next block. Intrigued by the way you add layer upon layer, then loving the key change, the way you pull it back at 1:18, and strip it down for the end. The ending seems more to me like the premise to something further that we just don't get to hear yet rather than "abrupt". I really don't mind it. Good on ya'!

    ReplyDelete